By “personal information” we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
We do not consider anonymized information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use Load-Me.com or its related websites and services (“Site”) (including, without limitation, when you buy and sell services or participate in auctions or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- our collection of your personal information
- our use of your personal information.
- your use of your and other users’ personal information
- accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- third party website links
- no spam or spoof emails
- protecting your personal information
- how you can contact us about privacy questions
As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about your company such as fleet size or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification for you and your company (e.g. in the form of a copy of Trade License, Passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card, Driver’s license, Car Registration Card).
We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
You will need to input this financial information into the “My Account” section of the Site.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying and selling items and participating in auctions), This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.
Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you (“User Agreement”); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorisation, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
In the event of a sale of LOAD ME FZE, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
We may also share your personal information with other Site members as part of an auction or purchase on the Site. For example, at the end of a successful auction on the Site we will provide the seller and the successful buyer with each other’s contact information.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or selling or auctions you are participating in be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
You acknowledge and agree and you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site.
If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
The “Customer Support” link contains our customer support email and phone details.
Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your Choices About Your Information
- Decline to Submit Information. You may, of course, decline to submit Personal Information through the Site, in which case the Site may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- Update Account Information. You may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account settings page. You can also exercise any of your rights by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
- Unsubscribe from emails. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. When we send newsletters to subscribers we may allow advertisers or partners to include messages in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters and marketing messages on behalf of those advertisers or partners. We may disclose your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can honor your preferences in accordance with applicable laws.
- Disabling local shared objects (e.g., Flash cookies). We may use other kinds of local storage that function similarly, but are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies, including Flash cookies placed on your device or web browser via the Adobe flash plug-in. Your browser may allow you to disable its HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in its HTML5 local storage.
- Options concerning third-party ad networks. For more information about third-party ad networks and services that use these technologies, you can visit www.aboutads.info and click here to opt out or to learn more about your options. You also may visit the NAI’s site for additional options on how to opt out of interest-based advertising.
If you are located in the EEA, or if otherwise required by applicable law, you also have the following rights in relation to your information:
- Inspection and access: you can request from us a summary and a copy of any Personal Information we hold about you;
- Correction/addition/removal: where you believe your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to request us to correct, amend or delete it;
- Portability: you may request that we send you any Personal Information that you have provided to us or ask that we send this information to a third party;
- Objection: you may object to us using your Personal Information where we use it based on our legitimate interests to do so;
- Restriction: you may request that we restrict the processing of your information where you believe it is inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, you believe we no longer need the information or if you have objected to our use of it; and
- Automated Decision Making: where we undertake automated decision making (including profiling), which significantly affects you, you are entitled to object to such decision-making.
- Location data (drivers): We collect drivers’ approximate location data, including to enable delivery tracking and safety features, to prevent and detect fraud, and to satisfy legal requirements. LoadMe collects this data when the LoadMe app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on-screen and app closed but not on-screen) of their mobile device.
- Location data (from drivers): We collect drivers’ approximate location data to enable and enhance use of our apps, including to improve loading and offloading of shipments, enable safety features, and prevent and detect fraud. Provided that this has been enabled by users, we collect such data from users’ mobile devices. LoadMe collects such data from the time a shipment has been booked with a driver until it has been offloaded (and may indicate such collection via an icon or notification on your mobile device depending on your device’s operating system). Drivers may use the LoadMe apps without enabling LoadMe to collect precise location data from their mobile devices. However, this may affect features.
- Device data: We may collect data about the devices used to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address or other unique device identifiers, operating systems and versions, software, preferred languages, advertising identifiers, device motion data, and mobile network data.
- File uploads: We enable drivers to upload documents in order to provide proof that the transported goods have been offloaded at the destination address. Only registered and relevant users have access to these documents, and they are not shared with any third parties, other than as necessary to fulfill our services.
Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
We do not tolerate spam. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
We hold your personal information on servers located in the United Kingdom and the United States.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the United Kingdom and/or the United States. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
All personal information is encrypted.
However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
Never share your username and password with anyone.
If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at the “Customer Support” link.
LOAD ME FZE, Dubai Silicon Oasis, DTEC 2, Techno Hub 2 Building, Ground Floor, Office No. 9, Dubai, United Arab Emirates